Use InsitePortfolioTM's Playlist functionality to prepare for important meetings in advance. Select key pieces of content from one or multiple Portfolios, and organize them in the way that works best for you. Playlists are unique to the user, and sync across all devices.
Create a Playlist from within a Collection
Most Playlists consist of multiple items. Creating a Playlist at the Collection level is the fastst way to add multiple content items to a Playlist.
- Click on the desired Collection.
- Click Playlist in the upper right corner of the screen.
- A star appears in the bottom right corner of every content item. Click on the Star to select an item.
- Click Playlist (# of items). Type a name under New Playlist to add a Playlist, or select a current Playlist. NOTE: Content items may be added to a single Playlist or to multiple Playlists.
- Click Save.
Create a Playlist from within a Content Item
The client calls at the last minute, asking to cover an additional topic in your upcoming meeting. Find the perfect content to match their needs, and add the item to a Playlist without leaving the screen.
- Click into the desired Collection.
- Click on the selected content item.
- Click on the Star in the bottom right corner.
- Type a name under New Playlist to add a Playlist, or select a current Playlist.
- Click Save.
Edit a Playlist
Edit an existing Playlist to rearrange Playlist items, remove Playlist items, or change the name of a Playlist.
- To edit a single Playlist, click on Playlists on the left toolbar.
- Click on a Playlist.
- Click Edit in the upper left corner.
- Grab the drag-n-drop symbol to move individual content items to a new location, or click the red x to remove a content item from the playlist.
- Edit the Playlist name at the top of the screen.
- Click Save Changes.
View all Playlists
Visit the Playlists icon to move a client's Playlist to the top of the list, or delete a Playlist you no longer need.
- To view all Playlists, click on the Playlists icon on the left side of the screen.
- Click View All.
- Click Edit to edit the list. Click the red X to delete a Playlist, or click on the light grey bar to drag-and-drop the Playlist to a new spot.