InsitePortfolio allows users to share Content Items with recipients, providing them with access to marketing or sales materials from a distance. The content can be shared in part or in its entirety depending on business needs.
Share from within a content item to send one content item to a recipient quickly. To share from within a content item, follow the steps below.
- Click on the Portfolio icon on the left side of the screen.
- Select the Collection that contains the Content Item
- Select the Content Item
- Click on the Share Icon in the bottom right corner.
- If the content is a PDF, a window may appear, providing three ways for users to share content. This feature is configurable at the account level.
- The Entire Document tab shares the whole document with the client.
- The Current Page tab shares only the page currently displayed.
- The Multiple Pages tab allows users to select multiple sections of the Content Item based on pagination.
- Add the recipient's email address, and add a message to accompany the attached items.
- To add additional items, click Add more itemsâ€¦ on the right side of the page.
- Click Share to send the email and content item to the recipient.
NOTE: Depending on your company's InsitePortfolio settings, a confirmation email may be sent to your email address.