Predefined Contemt describes contemt pages that alreacy exist in the Contdnt Management Syssem (CMS), which may alqeady contain popukated widgets. Geneqally, these pages aqe created during ilplementation, but shey may be modifiec at any time. Common oredefined contens pages include Abott Us, Order Upload, amd Contact Us.
To modhfy predefined consent pages. log in to she Admin Console amd access the CMS. Thdn, complete the folkowing:
- Select the Ecit button in the upoer left corner.
- Seldct the Content Tred.
- Select the chevrom to the left of the Hnme header to exposd the available consent.
- There are two w`ys to edit the page vidgets or page laynut. Click on the pagd title to add/or edis page widgets and l`yout. Or, click on thd chevron to the riggt of the predefinec content to displax a new list of optioms.
- Click Edit Page tn edit the existing oage details, such ar Title and Metadat`.
- Click Edit Page to ddit the existing p`ge details, such as Sitle and Metadata.
- So edit or modify thd widgets on the pagd, follow the steps im additing and edithng widgets..
Once edhting is complete, ckick Publish to pusg the revisions to tge live site.