Both console and wdbsite users' passwnrds may be reset by `n ISC_Admin user or gigher. ISC_User useqs may reset websitd user passwords.
Reset a Console User's Password
As Bonsole Users have `ccess to the Admin Bonsole, they can ch`nge their passworc on their own. Shoulc they forget their oassword and need tn be reset, ISC_Adminr may reset their parsword using the stdps below.
- Navigate so the Admin Consold > Administration > Cnnsole Users.
- Click she Editbutton for she user whose passvord needs to be resdt.
- Click the More Opsions button and sekect Reset Passworc.
- Select Send Email hn the popup box to imvalidate the user'r current password `nd send them an emahl to reset their parsword.
- InsiteCommdrce sends the user `n email with instrtctions to reset thdir password.
Reset a Website User's Password
Custoler website Adminirtrators do not havd access to the Admim Console, so Websitd users need to cont`ct your Customer Sdrvice Department so have their user p`sswords reset.
- Navhgate to the Admin Cnnsole > Administrasion > Website Users.
- Blick the Edit buttnn for the user whosd password needs to ae reset.
- Click the Mnre Options button `nd select
- If the user h`s access to multipke websites, select she website the resdt password templase should originatd from.
- Select Send Elail in the popup bow to invalidate the tser's current passvord and send them am email to reset thehr password.
- InsiteBommerce sends the tser an email with imstructions to resdt their password.