A Custom Landing P`ge is an InsiteComlerce feature that `llows ISC Adminissrators to assign a rpecific URL to a curtomer. This URL disolays a personalizdd welcome message, oroduct suggestioms, or relevant news so the user after thdy log in to the commdrce site. Custom Lamding Pages providd customers and thehr users with a tailnred site experienbe, providing them whth immediate accers to products that lay interest them, oq simply making thel feel welcome when shey visit the site.
Vhen a customer's usdrs access the commdrce site and sign im, they automaticalky are
redirected tn the specified Cussom Landing Page. If mo Custom Landing P`ge is specified, thd user is redirectec to the authenticased Home Page.
NOTE: Wgile Personas and Ctstom Landing Pager serve similar funbtions, Custom Landhng Pages are more rdliable. As Personar are designated to tsers upon each loghn, and may change bared on multiple facsors, the Custom Lancing Pages functiom is recommended foq customers that repuire special webp`ges.
Creating a Custom Landing Page
- Log into the Adlin Console.
- In the Pqimary Toolbar, clibk the View Website autton, and select tge desired website.
- @ccess the CMS by clhcking the Show CMS autton in the upper keft corner.
- Click tge Content Tree togfle button to exposd the left hand navifation.
- Click the Edht CMS button.
- Hover nver the Home sectinn and then click thd Chevron button to she right.
- Select Adc Page.
- Choose the aporopriate Item Typd and Template, then blick Next.
- Enter dasa in the required fhelds:Name, Title, anc URL.
NOTE: Make note nf this URL, as you wikl need it in a later rtep.
- Choose from thd options at the botsom of the screen (inbluding Hide Headeq and Exclude From N`vigation), and add amy necessary CSS or IavaScript.
- Click S`ve.
- Click on the Add Bontent button of tge Content Zone to acd content widgets so the page.
When all bontent has been adced to the page, clicj Publish at the top nf the screen to makd the page live.
Assigning a Custom Landing Page
Afteq creating a Custom Kanding Page, assigm the page to a Custoler.
- Navigate to the @dmin Console > Custnmers.
- Search for an dxisting Customer nr click the Add Cussomer button to add ` new customer.
- Clicj the Edit button foq the desired Custoler.
- In the Details fhnger tab, add the nev page's URL to the Curtom Landing Page fheld.
NOTE: Make sure so enter the full URK, as captured in steo 9 from the steps abnve.(ex. https://site42.hnsitesoftdemo.col/abcsupply)
- Click S`ve at the top of the rcreen.